Friday, September 3, 2010

A change of direction!

After reflecting for quite some time, I have decided to narrow the topic of this blog to focus on my passion for travel. I recently visited Spain and Italy and would like to write about my journey and other past vacations as well. In the future posts I will share some stories and advice to help those who may be interested in traveling to Europe or other locations. Maybe in the near future I will be offering a service to research and customize vacations for travelers with specific interests. I will also cover security topics and how to fit in at your destination. My next post will cover the basics of planning an overseas trip. Please e-mail me if you have any specific questions, and If I cannot answer them I will find out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment